Datum Technology, an established enterprise solution provider has enjoyed
spectacular growth since its inception 21 years ago. We are
distributor for Data Storage and Networking products from leading
Vendors. We are seeking highly motivated and committed professionals
to fuel our rapid business expansion locally and in the region.
Datum Technology, an established enterprise solution provider has
enjoyed spectacular growth since its inception 21 years ago.
- Provide Presales Consultation for Enterprise Storage Solutions, Enterprise Backup Solutions, Email Archiving Solutions, Local and Wide Area Network Solutions including VoIP and WAN optimization Solutions.
- Architect technical solutions as per client’s requirements.
- Implementation, installation and configuration of new systems as per technical solutions for clients.
- Management, administration, troubleshooting and performance analysis for Primary Storage, Email Archiving, Wide Area Data Services and Enterprise Backup Solution.
- Provide Support for existing systems. Develop and maintain technical operation procedures to achieve improved service availability, reliability, security and user productivity.
- Require 7x24 hour standby (shift based) of VVIP customer.
- Diploma in IT or engineering qualification with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Good technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills, with strong customer-oriented attitude and inter-personal skills.
- Working knowledge in areas of Microsoft Windows 2000/2003, IIS5/6, Active Directory, Internet related technology and services a must.
- Excellent knowledge of UNIX, Windows 2003, Networking, Storage and Archiving solutions preferred.
- Network administration and management experience in a heterogeneous environment an added advantage.
- An objective-oriented, strong team player with the drive to explore new technologies and change processes.
All applications are treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted
candidates will be notified. Interested applicants should email a
detailed resume, stating current & expected salaries to: