Datum Technology, an established enterprise solution provider has enjoyed
spectacular growth since its inception 21 years ago. We are
distributor for Data Storage and Networking products from leading
Vendors. We are seeking highly motivated and committed professionals
to fuel our rapid business expansion locally and in the region.
Datum Technology, an established enterprise solution provider has
enjoyed spectacular growth since its inception 21 years ago.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with Vendors
- Work with the Vendors on GTM strategies
- Achieve Vendor sales quota
- Manage product pricing and gross margin
- Engage customers and drive product sales to meet revenue targets
- Assist channel sales, pre-sales and resellers in sales opportunity closure
- Provide quarterly revenue forecast projection with supported activities to achieve the targets
- Conduct regular product update briefing to existing customers
- Conduct regular product sales training to channel sales, pre-sales and resellers
- Drive marketing activities and partner programs to achieve incremental sales for designated vendor
- Perform product inventory management
- Singaporean or PR.
- Diploma or Degree in an IT related discipline.
- Min 1 year of product management experience.
- Good knowledge of Data Storage, Email Archival Software Solutions preferred.
- Must be able to determine and communicate a strategy and vision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong business skills and hands-on customer experience.
- Creative, resourceful and a good team player
- Proven experience on driving large initiatives to the channel.
- Pro-active and highly motivated with positive attitude.
All applications are treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted
candidates will be notified. Interested applicants should email a
detailed resume, stating current & expected salaries to: